Our department provides comprehensive services for patients with a variety of lung diseases including asthma, COPD (including emphysema and chronic bronchitis), pulmonary fibrosis, pulmonary hypertension, occupational lung diseases, adult cystic fibrosis, and various infectious lung diseases. Through integration of the latest research findings and extensive experience of our faculty we provide the most up-to-date care for hospitalized patients.
Message from HOD
I am pleased to say that it is a great honor to my department for such publication in web portal. My team and department is very much dedicated for all round patient care with advanced method of intervention in Bronchoscopy and Thoracoscopy. I am in a great hope to introduce EBUS (Endoscopic Bronchial Ultrasound) in near future. My team is also expert in delivering critical care management for respiratory as well as non respiratory patients.
STRENGTH OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Enthusiastic faculty with good experience and easy approachability
- Good infrastructure with facilities for isolating infective patients.
- Adequate OP & IP strength.
- Screening airway disorders, using spirometer at a subsidized cost.
- Well functioning DOTS
- Functioning of pharmacovigilance cell and drug information center.
OPD Timings: 08.30 am – 03.30 pm
Out Patient Department with separate consultation rooms ensuring patient privacy and confidentiality.