Physiotherapy treatment focuses on the science of movement in human behaviour,which helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength and function by addressing the underlying physical issues.
Interprofessional practices are highly valued in health care system, interaction between the professional improves outcome of patient with complex health problems. Physiotherapist are encouraged to work with various department of health care professionals that includes
- Intensive Care unit,Coronary care unit
- Orthopaedics, Sports related injuries
- Neurology,General surgery,General Medicine
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics, paediatrics
HOD – DR.R.VIJAYAKUMARAN M.S ORTHO,D.ORTHO
Message from HOD
“ MOBILITY IS LIFE,LIFE IS MOBILITY”
Physiotherapist provides a very important role in the Mobility of Human survival. Physiotherapy department has well equipped infrastructure, the diligent effort and team work offers a best Rehabilitation services to the patient.
- To be an integral part of Rehabilitation team ,by enhancing the most reliable and effective physiotherapy practices to the patient.
- Providing the cost effective clinical services by embracing current comprehensive concept and techniques of integrated human biomechanics.
- Advancing the level of physiotherapy profession through the development of knowledge and skill of physiotherapist to provide optimal treatment to the patient.
We aim to provide patient specific diagnosis and treatment programs to the highest level of evidence based practice to promote healthy and functionally independent lifestyle.
MOTTO : RECOVER, REFRESH, REJUVENATE