DEPARTMENT OF PHYSIOLOGY
- To teach the students physiological basis of medicine and assess their knowledge and skills on the same, periodically by formative and summative assessments.
- To impart training to the students in basic clinical examination and laboratory investigations on normal individuals and assess them by periodical formative and summative assessments.
- To ensure that every student meets the attendance of 95%.
- To increase the pass percentage of the students from 95% in 2018 to 100% by the year 2019.
- To increase the number of students scoring Honours from 02 to 05 by the year 2019.
- To increase the number of students scoring Distinction from 07 in 2018 to 15 by the year 2019.
- To continue mentor – mentee program for the welfare of I MBBS students.
- To encourage Under-graduate students to qualify for National Level Olympiad Quiz conducted by
- To shape our postgraduates to become a better teacher and to be able to plan and conduct basic
- To maintain the pass percentage as 100 % in MD university examinations.
- To promote postgraduates to publish at least two scientific papers by each during their study
course and to present one poster/oral presentation in the national conferences.
- To educate postgraduates to critically evaluate the impact of recent information on the genesis of
current concepts related to various topics of Physiology.
- To conduct Integrated Seminar program for Under-graduates & Post- Graduates.
- To promote a minimum of four undergraduate student research Proposal (ICMR) per year by all
faculty of department.
- To present a minimum of two research papers by each faculty per year.
- To organize minimum one CME program & two Guest Lectures.