1.Diagnostic value of Risk Malignancy Index (RMI) for detection of malignancies in clinically diagnosed ovarian masses and to evaluate the validity of individual constituent parameter of Risk Malignancy Index. Jenitha B, Subbiah M .International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception ,Obstetrics & Gynaeclogy. April 2019; 8(4) 1558- 1562. Indexing:Copernicus.
2. Glycated hemoglobin in early pregnancy as predictor of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. Sijithra D , Sukanya Mukherjee. Indian Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research .July to September 2018; 5(3): 327-330. Indexing:Copernicus.
3. Histopathological features of endometrium in those with symptoms suggestive of female genital tuberculosis. Sankareswari, Ramya Sreevarshni Sunmugha Sundaram. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception ,Obstetrics & Gynaeclogy. May 2018; 7(5) 1827-1830. Indexing:Copernicus.
4. A study to observe blood loss reduction by Tranexamic Acid before and after caesarian section. Delphine Supriya, Mumtaj. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research .May 2018; 3(3) 311-321.Indexing:Copernicus.
5. Evalution of Safety, Efficacy and Expulsion of Post Placental Insertion of Intra Uterine Contraceptive Device. Usharani N, Mumtaj M. International Journal of Medical Science and Innovative Research . July 2018; 3(4) 99-107.Indexing: Copernicus.
6. Iatrogenic bladder injuries during obstetric and gynecological surgeries – does it demand prophylactic presence of an urologist? SankareswariR, Ghurunaath T.R, Ramya Sreevarshni Sunmugha Sundaram. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception ,Obstetrics & Gynaeclogy. April 2017; 6(4)1570-1572.Indexing: Copernicus.
7. A comparative study of efficacy of DIPSI and O’Sullivan’s method of screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. Journal of Evolution Medical and Dental Science. Saranya Elancheran, Sankareswari Raja. Jan 2017; 6(4):290-294. Indexing: Copernicus.
8. Assessment of SSG (saline Sonalpingography) in assessing tubal patency by comparison with chromopertubation laproscopy . Govardhanam R, Sankareswari R .Journal of Evolution in Medical and Dental Science. May 25 2017; 6(42):3305-3308. Indexing: Copernicus.
9. Randomised Controlled trial of pre induction cervical ripening Dinoprostone vs Foley’s catheter. Mumtaj M, Harilakshmi M. International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception ,Obstetrics & Gynaeclogy.May 2017; 6(6).Indexing: Copernicus.
10. Admission test as a Screening test in predicting adverse fetal Mumtaj M. Jounal Evidence based Medicine and Health. Oct 2016;3(86) :2519-2523.Indexing: Copernicus.
11. Obstetrics and Perinatal Outcome of Elderly mothers aged 35 and above: a comparative International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. Nirmala R, Dhivya S. Jan 2015; 3(1):1-5.Indexing: Copernicus
12. Outcome of ureteric injuries in abdominal and vaginal hysterectomies.Sankareswari R,Gurunaath T . Journal of Evolution inMedical and Dental Science. July 16 2015; 6(57):9924-9930. Indexing: Copernicus.
13. Maternal and fetal Outcomes in Rheumatic heart disease in pregnancy. International Journal of Research in Medical Science .Dhivya S, Nirmala R. Nov 2014; 2(4): 1-5 Indexing: Copernicus
14. Comparative study of low dose Intra vaginal Misoprostol (PGE1) with Intra cervical Dino prostone (PGE2) for cervical ripening and labour induction. Jenitha B, Subbiah.M. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental sciences .April 22 2013; 2(16):2610-2616. Indexing:Copernicus.
15. Primary Vesicoureteric reflux in chidern between 1month and 12 years with urinary tract infection admitted in a teritiary Journal of Evalution of Medical and Dental sciences. April 8 2013; 2(14): 2405- 2409. Indexing: Copernicus.