2018 – Publications
- Dr.V.Muthukrishnan, Dr.K.Rathnakumar, Dr.D.Baba Prevalence of Refractive Errors Changes in nuclear & Cortical Cataract. IOSR Journal IOSR – JDMS 2016.Vol.15 (12)01-06 Index Copernicus January- 2018.
2017 – Publications
- Dr.K.Rathnakumar, Dr.D.Baba Prevalence of dry eye disease in type 2 diabetic patients and its association with retinopathy. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research 0975 – 8232 Index Copernicus Oct-2017.
- Dr.K.Rathnakumar, Dr.D.Baba Prevalence of dry eye disease and its association with dyslipidemia. Journal of basic and clinical physiology and pharmacology 2191 – 0286 Index Copernicus Oct- 2017.
- Dr.Dinesh P Surgical management of pterygium in a rural hospital using bare sclera versus conjunctival autograft technique. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. Vol 5 Issue 5 Index Copernicus April- 2017.
- Dr.Dinesh P The clinical and etiological study of the Oculomotor nerve palsy in a rural hospital. Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. Vol 3 Issue 2 Index Copernicus April- 2017.
- Dr.Dinesh P A comprehensive study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Nd: YAG laser capsulotomy in the management of posterior capsular opacification in a rural environment. Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. Vol 3 Issue 3 Index Copernicus July- 2017.
- . Dr.Dinesh P Manipulative Gonioscopy as a predictor of angle opening – post Nd- YAG laser Iridotomy in primary angle closure suspects (PACS) patients. . Indian Journal of Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. Vol 3 Issue 1 Index Copernicus January -2017.
2016 – Publications
- Dr.D.Baba, Dr.V.Muthukrishnan Prevalence of Refractive Errors Changes in nuclear & Cortical Cataract. IOSR Journal IOSR – JDMS 2016. Vol.15 (12)01-06 Index Copernicus Dec- 2016.
- Comparative study of trabeculectomy using single sutures versus releasable sutures.
- Comparative study of Macular changes in diabetic patients using optical coherence tomography and fundus photography.
“INFLUENCE OF SERUM LIPIDS IN CASE OF CLINICALLY SIGNIFICANT MACULAR EDEMA IN TYE 2 DIABETIC RETINOPATHY CASES”
By Dr.P.Dinesh MBBS,MS.,