Uma A, Prabhusaran N, Thirumalaikolundusubramanian P, Ramchandra Goyal. COVID-19: Group testing and digital technology “Aarogya Setu” – the need of the hour. Indian Journal of Community Health 2020; 32: 601-603.
- Snehalakshmi RR, Susethira AR, Prabhusaran N, Uma A. Understanding the awareness and practice of hand washing among diverse population. International journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 2020; 9: 1935-1942.
- Prasant HA, Lalithambigai J, Prabhusaran N, Uma A. Seroprevalence of HBV and HCV among chronic liver disease patients. Medical Science 2020; 24(101): 335-342.
- Rajkumar B, Anupriya A, Uma A, Prabhusaran N. Small bites – big threats: prevalence of scrub typhus among the pediatric population in a tertiary care hospital in South India. Tropical Journal of Pathology and Microbiology 2020; 6: 291-296.
- Anupriya A, Priya Banthavi S, Kamala E, Thirumalaikolundusubramanian P, Prabhusaran N. Do we need ethics? – II MBBS perceptions in learning medical ethics. International Journal of medical and Biomedical Sciences 2020;4: 11-13.
- Sanjay B, Vinitha MJ, Gaurav G, Swapna RN, Shabina S, Kalpana G, Ranganathan I, Kavita R, Uma A, Aarti G, Anitha M, Arindam C, Barsha S, Beena P, Dhruv KM, Dinoop KP, Lancy J, Mahua D, Mannu RJ, Tajuddin M, Neethu K, Prithi N, Rejitha K, Rekha NN, Sarada D, Shailaja TS, Shilpa A, Shoba K, Suseela KV, Sagila SG, Syed MA, Yogesh KG. Antimicrobial stewardship programme – from policies to practices: A survey of antimicrobial stewardship programme practices from 25 centres in India. The Journal of Academy of Clinical Microbiologists 2019; 21: 4-9.
- Anupriya A, Lalithambigai J, Priya Banthavi S, Prabhusaran N, Uma A, Sarada V, Sruthi S. Correlation of cytology and bacteriology of effusions – a diagnostic clue. Saudi Journal of Pathology and Microbiology 2019; 4: 598-601.
- Prabhakar YK, Janardhan YE, Sreenivasulu D, Raju K, Krishna KJ, Prabhusaran N. Ameliorative effects of Mentha aquatic on diabetic and nephroprotective potential activities in STZ induced renal injury. Comparative Clinical Pathology 2019; 22: doi.org/10.1007/ s00580-019-03042-6.
- Anupriya A, Mikun M, Prabhusaran N, Uma A. Hepatitis B awareness and vaccine status among Allied health science students. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 2019; 7: 3000-3004.
- Sreenivasulu D, Sailaja G, Prabhakar Y, Prabhusaran N, Balaji M. Sensitivity of glytathione S-transferases to high doses of acrylamide in albino wistar rats: affinity purification, biochemical characterization and expression analysis. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety 2019; 182: 109416.
- Ramakrishnan K, Uma A, Rathinasabapati R, Thiyagarajan V, Vijayaraj S, Thirumalaikolundusubramanian P, Senathipathy R, Rajesh M. Immunoglobulin G (IgG) status in pulmonary and extra pulmonary tuberculosis. International Journal of Current Research 2019; 11: 4560-4562.
- Ramakrishnan K, Uma A, Senathipathy R, Vijayaraj S, Thirumalaikolundusubramanian P, Rathinasabapati R, Rajesh M. Pneumocyctis carninii pneumonia in HIV infected patients from South India. International Journal of Current Research 2019; 11: 4525-4527.
- Pramila M, Prabhusaran N, Meenakshisundaram M, Lalithambigai J, Karthik P. Differentiation of bacterial biofilm by tube adhesion method using various stains. International Journal of Recent Scientific Research 2019; 10(4): 31818 – 31821.
- Prabhakar YK, Sreenivasulu D, Sreenath K, Prabhusaran N. In vivo antihyperglycemic, antihyperlipidemic, antioxidative stress and antioxidant potential activities of Syzygium paniculatum Gaertn. in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. Heliyon 2019; 5: e01373.
- Raagavendhar VB, Prabhusaran N, Uma A, Hemalatha K, Natarajaseenivasan K, Joseph PID. Prevalence of leptospirosis among rice mill workers in Tiruchirapalli, South India. Annals of International Medical and Dental Research 2019; 5(1): MB-06-MB13.
Dr. A. Anupriya – Associate Professor
- A single centered laboratory based study on COVID-19 experience from a tertiary care hospital
- Prevalence of scrub typhus among patients with acute febrile illness (Ms. A. Thanya)
Dr. J. Lalithambigai – Assistant Professor
- Prevalence of Salmonella, Shigella and intestinal parasites among food handlers in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital Trichy
Dr. N. Prabhusaran – Research Faculty
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice regarding novel corona virus infections among software engineers
- Leptospirosis ad its presentation: Knowledge, attitude and practice among urban community of Tamilnadu (ICMR-STS-2020: Ms. BiansiPriyanka)
- Microbiological study of fever cases (Consultancy project)
- Speciation and antifungal susceptibility profile of vaginal Candida isolates(Consultancy project)
- Various methods of microscopy to identify Mycobacterium tuberculosis(Consultancy project)
- Analysis of SPiRO score for predicting leptospirosis – a retrospective study
- Microbial contamination of ropes of identification card of healthcare workers
- Microbial contamination of fresh and aseptically stored cord blood
Dr. D. DhilipRajeshkumar
- A clinico – serological study of TORCH infection among rural antenatal women attending a tertiary care teaching Hospital
Dr. A. Janarthanan
- Bacteriological profile of symptomatic and asymptomatic bacteriuria in pregnant women
Dr. D. Varshini – Postgraduate Student
- Association of ABO blood groups among confirmed COVID-19 cases in a tertiary care hospital, Tamilnadu
- Characterisation of pseudomonas species based on virulence factors and ,AST , and production of metallobetalactamases.
Dr.R.Shangamithra – Postgraduate Student
- Aerobic bacteriological profile, antimicrobial resistance pattern and genotyping with special reference to KPC producing Klebsiella from COPD patients.
- Fine needle aspiration microbiology versus wound swabs for bacterial isolation in diabetic foot infection.